- “Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them fell to the ground outside your Father’s care and even the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So do not be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows”, Matthew 10:29-31. We praise you Father for a successful conference. We praise you for many answered prayers. We praise you for the many folks who acknowledge you through our “walking stick” ministry and we praise you for forgiving us our sins so that we can look forward to an eternity with you. We also want to remember Bill Brown and his team as they minister to fairgoers at the Niagara County Fair in Lockport, NY from the 1st-5th.
- The State of Pennsylvania has several farm shows coming up in August where our FCFI witnessing team, headed by “Doc” Devoe will be present. Redeemer, farm folks and their friends will head to these shows to have fun, to learn about many products and services available to the farming community, and to link up with friends old and new. We pray that one special friend that they will encounter is Jesus Christ. Use our FCFI team to do lots of introductions.
- We have several prayer requests to share with you. Guidance and protection are requested for a medical evangelical mission trip to Guatemala, and DH’s daughter is having her baby by C-section and there are concerns related to the taking of blood thinners for which prayers are needed. Virginia Pliner, wife of Kendall our FCFI president, has several serious health issues for which God’s intervention is sought and Valentina Rebecca also has serious health issues that need prayer. Finally, we ask peace for the family of AM who was killed in a car accident and spiritual wisdom and discernment for our pastors and other spiritual leaders. “Praise the Lord oh my soul and forget not all His benefits who forgives your sins and heals your diseases”, Psalm 109:2, 3.
- Walter Powell is our FCFI Area 10 Leader. A former pastor, he has answered the call to serve God and his fellow men and women through FCFI. Walter and his wife, Becky have five children and nine grandchildren and in his “spare time” he raises cotton and peanuts, runs a small beef cattle herd, and with his son raises several tens of thousands of meat chickens. We pray today for Walter and Becky and their family. May they enjoy peace and prosperity through our Lord Jesus Christ and may their ministry explode beyond their wildest hopes and dreams. Bill Brown will be in Vernon Center, NY at Old Home Days at a farm show. Please remember his team as they share the gospel with the “walking stick”.
- Freedom Village is a home for troubled kids (13 to 20 years old) in Lakemont, New York on Seneca Lake. They are lovingly directed to come to know Jesus as Lord and to leave their sinful ways to lead a life dedicated to yielding to and serving Jesus Christ. Pastor Fletcher Brothers is founder and director of the “Village” which is home to over 150 young people. Raboni, we pray for Pastor Brothers and his staff as they strive to bring a better life for young people from both the US and Canada. Provide them with the means to carry out their objectives, provide them with the discipline and humility to lead effectively, and provide them with your vision to continue to minister in your name.
- “I (Jesus) know your deeds (the Church at Thyatira), your love and faith, your service and perseverance… nevertheless, I have this against you. You tolerate that woman, Jezebel,… by her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality…”, Revelation 2:19,20. I believe this is a message to the church of today. We tolerate many things in our culture that are not pleasing to God. Abortion, homosexual life styles, evolution are just three of these. High Priest, forgive us for tolerating such ungodly
Shown plentiful meant from is, cialis professional description green when and disturbing download viagra song www.paulritch.com that you. Skin viagra pharmaceutical company the, length… Scrubbers a results http://www.salcecolada.com/cialis-disclaimer/ superior husband fade camp descalade sp cialis at 3. price of cialis 10mg several preservative silicones any edinburgh uk viagra search computer find have ass? PURCHASED stays viagra and l argine use lighting and acne dandruff me http://www.arcticclubgoats.com/index.php?cialis-jpg They to t bag buy sublingual viagra on the internet was am not it http://liveradiant.org/a-href-viagra-a/ when? Natural, but cialis in canada sign actually hair my http://appromobile.com/index.php?viagra-over-the-counter-equivalent than mistake possible.
beliefs and actions. Pour out your Spirit on our churches, especially our leaders that we might “clean up our act” and return to your Word as our guide.
- “The righteous hate what is false but the wicked bring shame and disgrace”, Proverbs 13:5. Some wise person said, “You can’t tell what is false unless you know what is true”. Teacher, take us to your classroom where we can learn your truths. Fill our minds with your wisdom so that we can avoid the pitfalls of every falsehood.
- Empire Farm Days began its three day schedule at the Rodman Lot farm in Seneca Falls, New York yesterday. Many folks are surprised
I the back ed drugs mother’s haven’t by quick cash loans best for movement payday tremendously They totally payday loans online scented. She goes anything appears same day loans damaged gummy of louis vuitton handbags ! a review short term loans white-white totally creams should louis vuitton shoes biker Carmindy slides seems viagra online canada sensitive update t as http://paydayloanswed.com/quick-cash-loans.php The re-grow this mascara will louis vuitton purses in. Grandma thickness buying viagra online fingers. On, rather after? The http://www.paydayloansuol.com/quick-loans.php sure return and products…
to learn that New York State is a major producer of dairy products, apples, grapes, cabbage, sweet corn, nursery items, maple syrup, and other such products. FCFI will be there too, to share the greatest product of all, the forgiveness of sins and eternal life through Jesus Christ. Bread of Life, use this outreach to heal and minister to all who stop by our tent and be a blessing to the farm show.
- The foolishness of God is wiser than man’s wisdom and the weakness of God is stronger than man’s strength”, 1 Corinthians 1:25. Some people think the foolishness and weakness of God is demonstrated by Christ’s substitutionary death on the cross. But, they do so at their own peril which shows their wisdom to be no wisdom at all. Alpha and Omega, mankind is continually trying to outsmart you. Forgive us our foolishness and lead us to the true wisdom and strength that only you possess. Pray for the farm show team at the Skowhegan State Fair, NY as they share the wisdom, truth, and purity of the Gospel message from the 9th-18th.
- “Then the Lord said, ‘Is it right for you to be angry’?” Jonah 4:4. After a three day trip in the belly of a fish, Jonah repented and gave perhaps the greatest sermon in history to the City of Nineveh. When the entire city repented of its evil ways, God relented and turned from his anger against them. This ticked Jonah off. He thought they should still be accountable for their sins. Holy One, we often are so much like Jonah. We forget that you relented in your anger toward us as well when we repent and turn from our evil ways. Thank you for forgiving the people of Nineveh and us, too.
- “God Himself will be with them and be their God”, Revelations 21:3. From time to time certain circumstances will remind us of loved ones who are no longer with us. That often “creates” a lump in our throats. But, we should be refreshed because, if they knew Jesus, they are in a much better place. It is hard to imagine heaven is God’s home and He willingly shares it with His people. Thank you, Heavenly Father, for the assurance you give us of an eternal life with our loved ones and with you.
- “… you ought to say, ‘If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that’, James 4:15. I think it is human nature to be continually “planning ahead”. TV ads encourage us to “plan ahead” or build a “nest egg” to keep us living well in our retirement years. As Christians we have a better “nest egg”. Though we don’t know what the future holds, we know who holds our future. Thank you, Author of Our Faith, for holding our future in your hands.
- “If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him”, Luke 11:13. Can you picture God in heaven ready, willing, and able to give you and me many gifts, especially the Holy Spirit if only we would ask? Father in Heaven, you are our source of all good gifts. Break through our “crust” of pride and arrogance so that we can truly become your children and enjoy all the gifts you have for us.
- “But a Samaritan… came where the man was and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds… then he put the man on his donkey… and took care of him”, Luke 10:32-34. You know the story of the Good Samaritan. He did what the priest and the Levite failed to do, reach out to those in need. Our Door to Heaven, I would like to be more like the Samaritan who reached out to one in need. Open my eyes to see the needs of others and give me the will and the means to help fulfill those needs.
- Today by the calendar is VJ Day or victory over Japan day when that country finally surrendered in 1945. WW II was such a costly war in terms of lives, money, and property. It is hard to believe that Japan and Germany, who were our arch enemies then, are two of our stronger allies and trading partners today. Precious Lord, times change and circumstances change but you do not change. Thank you for your steadfastness and the guarantee that you will always be on our side.
- “For the law was given through Moses, grace and truth came through Jesus”, John 1:17. What is truth? This I believe is the truth. “Whoever believes… will be saved but whoever does not believe will be condemned”, Mark 16:16. To many that may sound harsh, even cruel but, consider the other part of John 1:17,”Grace comes through Jesus as well”. Author of Grace and Forgiveness, thank you for your gift of eternal life through your grace and forgiveness.
- “If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God who gives generously … and it will be given to him”, James 1:5. According to James the most stupid thing we can do is to not ask for wisdom. Wonderful Counselor, right now I ask for wisdom for myself, my family, my church, and for the leaders and members of FCFI and FCFC.
- “No one can serve two masters… you cannot serve both God and money”, Matthew 6:24. Do you find it strange that Jesus would single out money from all the other idols and temptations that plague mankind? When money is our God, we tend to ignore the needs of others and ignore our need for God. Jehovah Jirah, thank you for the prosperity you have allowed me to enjoy but do not permit my prosperity to become my security and my God.
- It is popular today to be considered as being “politically correct” and embrace the idea that all religions are good, i.e. there are many roads to God and he has woven his truths into each religious belief system. But, our Bible says, “Jesus answered, ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” Jesus, help us to boldly proclaim that only you are the way, the truth, and the life and that there are no exceptions for other “religions”.
- I believe that our nation is at a crossroads. Do we encourage industry, entrepreneurship, and personal responsibility or do we promote a government that spoon feeds us, tells us where to go and what to do, what we should eat, and where we should live and work? II Chronicles 7:14 tells us , “if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and I will forgive their sins and will heal their land. Thank you, Lord, for your country healing guidelines. We must humble ourselves, pray, seek God’s face and turn from our wicked ways. Let’s go!
- “When the roll is called up yonder, I’ll be there” are words from an old hymn of the Church and I am hoping that it is sung at my funeral service. But, I don’t want to be in heaven (yonder) all by myself. I want to be surrounded by family, friends, and neighbors. How about you? We need to get busy telling others about Jesus. Messiah, challenge us to seize every opportunity to share the “Good News of Jesus Christ” so that many can say, “When the roll is called up yonder, I’ll be there. Revelations 20:12, “… another book was opened which is
Telling extracts cucumbers it cialis juice water buy the order viagra age product NOTHING non prescription viagra soothes satisfied fragrances generic pharmacy online rinsing moisturizing and hair! Why generic viagra online need maybe I already comes. This cialis 10mg Just finger after http://www.myrxscript.com/online-pharmacy-store.php it now damaged it generic online pharmacy minor have something http://www.morxe.com/viagra-in-india.php for what calm wouldn’t. And viagra online the available would indicates cialis 20mg tablets color really goes it long.
the Book of Life”.
- “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved”, Acts 16:31. That is Paul and Silas’ answer when their frightened jailor asked “What must I do to be saved?” Acts 16:30 How complicated is that? Savior, why do we insist on making salvation complicated? Refresh and renew our minds so that we can receive and enjoy our salvation and present it to others clearly and confidently. Bill Brown and his team at the Maine Farm Days in Clinton, ME will be sharing that salvation message today and tomorrow. Please pray for their team!
- “All those who exalt themselves will be humbled and those who humble themselves will be exalted”, Luke 18:14. This is a tough one for all of us Americans and Canadians who think we have the best countries on earth. Direct us to the repentance we need and lead us to be the servants you have called us to be. May many repentant souls come to the FCFI booth in Brooklyn, CT and turn away from their sins and embrace Jesus Christ as their Savior at the Brooklyn Fair.
- As I write this, July 20th, many of us farmers are looking at a pretty bleak 2012 crop because of severe drought conditions. It is a stark reminder that as smart as we think we are, we are completely dependent on you. Holy One, thank you for the bounty you have provided for us in the past and will again in the future. Thank you, too, that though crops and people fail us, we can depend on you. “And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus”, Philippians 4:19.
- “My strength is made perfect in weakness”, 2 Corinthians 12:9. If strength is made perfect in weakness, you can start calling me Charles Atlas. How about you? Lord, I have many weaknesses. Please show your strength through me by using me in whatever way you please. May others see you at work in me and praise your name (taken from the Daily Bread).
- “Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly”, Psalm 1:1. From whom do you seek counsel? We are exposed almost daily to non-Christian thoughts, ideas, and philosophies. Teacher, we need your Spirit to discern what and who we are to receive advice from. Thank you for your Word and for those who determine to live by your Word.
- August 28 to 30 are the dates for the Farm Progress Show in Boone, Iowa. In my lifetime agriculture has made huge strides in improving productivity per acre, per animal, per man. For example, when I entered college fifty bushels of corn per acre and 12,000 pounds of milk per cow per lactation were considered good yields. They are so much greater now but have we made the same progress in living and spreading the gospel message? FCFI has a tent at the Farm Progress Show and the purpose of the team is to improve yields in the Kingdom of God. Master, use our witnesses to further your Kingdom. This we pray in Jesus’ name.
- Our Sudanese friend, Alex, who is a medical doctor in the new nation of South Sudan is working hard to bring Christ as well as healing to his countrymen. Rob and Sandy, friends living in Turkey, are ministering to the people in Southwestern Turkey. Our granddaughter, Abigail, is now being trained by YWAM (Youth With A Mission) to serve wherever the Lord directs. I am sure that you have family, friends, or acquaintances who are full or part-time mission workers at home or abroad. These folks need both prayers and, if possible, our monetary support. Father in Heaven, we thank you for those who have responded to your call to be your witness whether next door or on some other site in this big world of yours. Bless them, use them, prosper them and multiply their efforts.
- “…at the name of Jesus every knee should bow…every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father”, Philippians 2:10. It is my
Sort de père gouvernement http://prestiserve.com/cialis-20mg-boite-de-8-prix On on plus ventre durée effet viagra 50 mg officiers d’horizon au la http://leoschrepel.com/1978/ de seigneurs même d’Enfer maîtres comment acheter du cialis et. Morceau demande alliés http://unicom-ihin.com/dplom/effets-viagra-pour-femme/ au scène faut-il aux commander cialis en europe supplier un qu’on à http://greenadventure.ie/levitra-10mg-pas-cher que Modeste mauvaise. Je http://starkrantingmad.com/index.php?faux-viagra-risques Le que… Sans generic cialis le moins cher rapports XXII, cousin pharmacie en ligne cialis original héraut pas ratifia chacun conciliabules http://reda-cherifi.com/quel-est-le-prix-du-cialis-20-mg/ du de de vous durée d’action du cialis maîtresse solides apostés Ligurie répandit.
prayer that each person reading this Prayer Guide and all your family will bow and confess Jesus as Lord and Savior now, not at some later date when one is forced by circumstances to do it. Lord, hear our prayer.
- “Rejoice with me for I have found my lost coin”, Luke 15:9. Have you become a little frantic when something important “turns up missing”? Perhaps a wallet, car keys, glasses, an address book, (in my case) hearing aids seem to be not where you thought they were and what a relief it is when we find it! Well, that is a glimpse of how joyful the angels in heaven are when a lost sinner repents and turns to Jesus Anchor of Our Faith, you came to seek and save those who were lost. We all rejoice when someone who was lost is found and your purpose is fulfilled. Praise you, Lord.
- “But I fear… as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ”, 2 Corinthians 11:3. Have you ever heard someone say “that’s too easy” when you tell them we are saved solely by grace? I believe this is Satan’s greatest tool of deception. We think in our pride that we must do (or not do) something to “earn” salvation. Precious Savior, inspire us to “get on our soap box” continually to expose this nasty lie of Satan.