We are ECFA Accredited
Founded 40 years ago by Billy Graham and other evangelical leaders, Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) has grown from a visionary and faithful group of 150 charter members to over 2,600 leading churches and ministries across the United States today.
ECFA enhances trust in Christ-centered churches and ministries through its annual accreditation of organizations based on Seven Standards of Responsible Stewardship™, drawn from Scripture.
ECFA serves as a financial accountability partner to ministries who voluntarily seek accreditation and continue to demonstrate their commitment to ECFA’s high standards faithfully. The standards are set at an appropriately high level to provide the essential guardrails for financial integrity in churches and ministries of all sizes. While admittedly, the standards do not address every potential issue or challenge an organization may encounter, they have stood the test of time in helping thousands of churches and ministries enhance trust and become better stewards of their God-given resources.
Additionally, ECFA promotes financial accountability and best practices through innovative resources, including books and eBooks, webinars, videos, podcasts, blogs, research in best practices, conferences, and more.
The Fellowship of Christian Farmers, International welcomes you to explore our ministry website to learn how FCFI members have been involved in disaster relief projects in Kentucky and Louisiana. Dozens of farm shows coming back “live” in 2022 including twenty State FFA Conventions where FCFI members interact with high school FFA members about their spiritual walk with the Lord. Thanks to the relationships built with Romania churches and their Pastors over the past 20 years of Mission trips to western Romania, FCFI was in a position to help with an underground railroad for Ukrainian children safely fleeing the violence in Kiev.
A monthly prayer guide is produced both in print and posted online for members to pray and submit “special prayer requests”. The 2022 growing season is going to be a challenging one due to input costs increasing and availability of insecticides and herbicides continues to be a challenge.
From the beginning of the Fellowship of Christian Farmers, International in 1985 at the Soybean Expo in San Antonio, Texas, friendship cultivation is still a high priority. Our friend from South Africa, Angus Buchan, told us long ago that, “Farming—you can’t do it alone.” We are striving to build more friendships for farmers in everything we do. Please contact us and submit how you would like to be communicated with, (phone, text, messenger, email etc). Digital communication helps lower printing and postage costs.
Hope to speak or meet with you soon.
Your Brother in Christ,
FCFI Executive Director
Recent News View All
- The Pastor’s Piece – July 3, 2022Sometimes, I’m asked what kind of advice I have to give during tough times? Well, good advice for hard times is the same thing as good advice for good times – Worship God faithfully. Tithe. Minimize debt. Save. Invest in people. And cultivate practical skills that will always be useful.
- Prayer Guide – July, 2022You have disobeyed Me. Why have you done this? Now therefore, I tell you that I (God) will not drive them (Canaanites) out before you, they will be thorns in your sides and their gods will be a snare to you, (Judges 2:3). The Israelites did not obey God when they let the Canaanites live among them in Canaan Even though God honored His part of the Covenant, the Israelites didn’t so God took his hand of protection away from them because of their disobedience. We pray to be a people of obedience.
- The Pastor’s Piece – June 26, 2022Last Friday was a historic day as the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade. I have always held to the belief that God would not bless our nation as long as the bloodshed of the unborn was on our hands collectively as a people. I am praising God today and thanking Him that President Trump kept his promise to appoint conservative judges to the Court.
- The Pastor’s Piece – June 19, 2022My wife and I spent last weekend in Nashville, Tennessee helping our daughter and son in law move into a new house.
- Crop Plan 2022The 29th Annual Fellowship of Christian Farmers, International Conference, July 27-29th in Branson, Missouri is the most important FCFI Conference ever. The need for Christian farmers to meet, pray, and plan is job one of the “Crop Plan.”
- The Pastor’s Piece – June 12, 2022Our family has done a lot of grieving the last couple of weeks over the loss of our nephew’s little boy, but our faith is well-grounded and we are trusting God in all His Sovereignty to bring good out of this tragedy. I’d like to dedicate this column to reprinting my great nephew’s obituary:
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Serving, Sowing, Reaping For Christ Around The World
The Vision of the Fellowship of Christian Farmers International is to encourage Christian farm families and agricultural professionals to proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior around the world.
Upcoming Events View All
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to get our updates!