Watch the Mecum Auction, where 2 mini-4020s
were sold to benefit the Fellowship of Christian Farmers!
We are ECFA Accredited
Founded 40 years ago by Billy Graham and other evangelical leaders, Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) has grown from a visionary and faithful group of 150 charter members to over 2,600 leading churches and ministries across the United States today.
ECFA enhances trust in Christ-centered churches and ministries through its annual accreditation of organizations based on Seven Standards of Responsible Stewardship™, drawn from Scripture.
ECFA serves as a financial accountability partner to ministries who voluntarily seek accreditation and continue to demonstrate their commitment to ECFA’s high standards faithfully. The standards are set at an appropriately high level to provide the essential guardrails for financial integrity in churches and ministries of all sizes. While admittedly, the standards do not address every potential issue or challenge an organization may encounter, they have stood the test of time in helping thousands of churches and ministries enhance trust and become better stewards of their God-given resources.
Additionally, ECFA promotes financial accountability and best practices through innovative resources, including books and eBooks, webinars, videos, podcasts, blogs, research in best practices, conferences, and more.
The Fellowship of Christian Farmers, International welcomes you to explore our ministry website to learn how FCFI members have been involved in disaster relief projects in Kentucky and Louisiana. Dozens of farm shows coming back “live” in 2022 including twenty State FFA Conventions where FCFI members interact with high school FFA members about their spiritual walk with the Lord. Thanks to the relationships built with Romania churches and their Pastors over the past 20 years of Mission trips to western Romania, FCFI was in a position to help with an underground railroad for Ukrainian children safely fleeing the violence in Kiev.
A monthly prayer guide is produced both in print and posted online for members to pray and submit “special prayer requests”. The 2022 growing season is going to be a challenging one due to input costs increasing and availability of insecticides and herbicides continues to be a challenge.
From the beginning of the Fellowship of Christian Farmers, International in 1985 at the Soybean Expo in San Antonio, Texas, friendship cultivation is still a high priority. Our friend from South Africa, Angus Buchan, told us long ago that, “Farming—you can’t do it alone.” We are striving to build more friendships for farmers in everything we do. Please contact us and submit how you would like to be communicated with, (phone, text, messenger, email etc). Digital communication helps lower printing and postage costs.
Hope to speak or meet with you soon.
Your Brother in Christ,
FCFI Executive Director
Recent News View All
- The Pastor’s Piece – December 4, 2022I have never understood why women love cats. Cats are independent, they don’t listen, they don’t come in when you call, they like to stay out all night, and when they’re home they like to be left alone and sleep. In other words, every quality that women hate in a man, they love in a cat.
- Hurricane Ian Rips Florida; FCFI Disaster Relief on the GroundOn September 28, 2022, Hurricane Ian made landfall in Southwest Florida as a category 4 hurricane, with sustained winds of 150 mph, causing a massive storm surge, inundating the coastal areas near Fort Meyers, Cape Coral, all the way up to Sarasota and beyond.
- Prayer Guide – December 2022For God, who said, Let light shine out of darkness, made His light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ, (2Corinthians 4:6). Our inner light that refl ects Jesus in our hearts should shine on our faces. We pray to be the light of Christ in a dark world. 11/29-12/01 Greater Peoria Farm Show, Peoria, IL, Dennis Schlagel
- The Pastor’s Piece – November 27, 2022With the rise of self-driving vehicles, it’s only a matter of time before we get a country song where a guy’s truck leaves him too. As I write this, my wife and I are in southwest Florida where Hurricane Ian struck in late September. They say it was the worst hurricane in Florida’s history. I guess I wouldn’t argue that much, except, how do they know?
- Fall Mecum Tractor Auction: Sold!!The Fall Mecum Tractor Auction ran from Thursday, November 17 through Saturday, November 19, 2022, in East Moline, Illinois at the Bend Expo Center. Two fully restored John Deere garden tractors converted to mini 4020s were donated to the Fellowship of Christian Farmers, International were auctioned last Saturday morning at 10:00. RFD-TV broadcasted the event. FCFI was blessed with the sale of these tractors, donated by Don Miske. Don also donated a full size 4020 last year to benefit FCFI.
- The Pastor’s Piece – November 20, 2022When my boss asked me who is the dumb one, me or him? I told him everyone knows he doesn’t hire dumb people. My first paying job other than working on my parent’s farm was working on our neighbors’ farm. I was just a little guy, only about 10 or 11 years old at the time. My brothers and I got the job of picking up rocks in the neighbor’s field for 50 cents an hour. That was real pay that we were real happy with. One of us would drive the tractor pulling the wagon between the young corn rows while the other two of us walked on either side of the wagon picking up stones within about a 20 foot swath.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Serving, Sowing, Reaping For Christ Around The World
The Vision of the Fellowship of Christian Farmers International is to encourage Christian farm families and agricultural professionals to proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior around the world.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to get our updates!