Serving, Sowing, Reaping For Christ Around The World
The Vision of the Fellowship of Christian Farmers International is to encourgag Christian farm families and agricultural professionals to proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior around the world.
- To build, maintain, and strengthen faith in God for the farmer, their families, and rural communities.
- To promote opportunities to share the Gospel at farm shows and other farm gatherings, such as machinery shows and commodity conferences.
- To promote Christian fellowship within the farming community on local, state, national, and international levels.
- To provide organization for domestic and international mission teams whereby farmers and other interested persons can effectively use their God given talents and resources for helping meet the needs of the world.
- To provide a method of follow-up study for those who accept Jesus Christ as their Savior and who want guidelines by which they may become better aquainted with the Lord through Bible study.
- To provide a prayer ministry backed by hundreds of Christians who have pledged a willingness to lift up the FCFI and its members in daily prayer.
- To publish the Profit newsletter as a communication tool for the news of FCFI activities and articles aimed at encouraging readers to mature in their faith.
- To host a web page to have information available on the Internet, such as prayer requests, news articles, calendars, and other timely information.